Here at Ashgate House we pride ourselves on providing a high standard of nursing and residential care for people living with moderate to late stage dementia and associated complex care needs.
We strive to deliver a person centred approach and promote independence whilst maintaining the safety and wellbeing of all service users.
We recognise that everyone has individual skills that can complement our service and we are now looking to recruit a Lead Activities Coordinator to join our dedicated team to enable a more diverse skill mix while supporting and helping to hone skills already learned.
Lead Activities Co-ordinator
Benefits of a Lead Activities Coordinator
• £10.00per hour circa
• 37.5 hours per week
• Flexible start and finish times - must be able to work evenings and weekends on rotation.
• Enhanced rate for overtime
• Free training
• Free uniform
• Experience in developing and planning programs, outings and events, catering to individual abilities and preferences, within budget
• Excellent communication skills - be able to communicate through a verity of means and methods
• You must also have good problem solving skills
• Good English - written and verbal, providing attention to detail
• Well motivated
• Must be able to work alternating weekends
• Good sense of humour
• Experience of working in a dementia setting RQF Diploma or willingness to obtain qualification
• DBS on the update service
• QCF Level 2 or above in health and social care - or equivalent
• Experience of working in a Nursing Home setting
This position is subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS obtained. The cost is to be met by the applicant - please note this will be refunded after successful completion of probationary period